Official Rules for Team Better Sweepstakes Named:
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR CONSIDERATION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Sponsor and these Rules: These sweepstakes rules (the “Rules”) apply to the sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) to be conducted by Team Better (“Sponsor”) via www.teambetter.com (the “Entry Page “). Sponsor has a principal place of business at 4407 Manchester Ave, Suite 203B, Encinitas, CA 92024.
- As more specifically described in Sections 7 and 8, at the close of the Entry Period (as defined in Section 3 below), the following prize will be awarded by drawing to a user at random among the eligible entrants for the Sweepstakes: Prize Package Description: Gift Card, Approximate Value: $250
- THE PRIZES INCLUDE ONLY THE ITEMS SET FORTH IN SECTION 2(a) ABOVE. THE AGGREGATE APPROXIMATEL RETAIL VALUE OF ALL PRIZES TO BE AWARDED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES IS US$250. ALL EXPENSES AND COSTS RELATED TO THE RECEIPT AND/OR USE OF THE PRIZES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TRANSPORTATION, INSTALLATION AND PERSONAL EXPENSES, ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PRIZE WINNER.
- Sweepstakes Entry Period: Entries for the Prizes will be accepted only at or after 02/18/2019 at 12:00 am Pacific Standard Time through and including 03/17/2019 at 4:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (such period constituting the “Entry Period”). Entries not received within the Entry Period will not be valid to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes, as follows:
- Participate in Team Better. An eligible participant must (i) sign up for the wellness program iOS or Android app available at www.teambetter.com, which among other things, requires the entrant to provide his/her name, address, email address and cellular telephone number, , (ii) participate in at least one of the daily challenges during the sweepstakes period and (iii) electronically submit that at least one of the challenges has been completed so that it is received within the Entry Period.
- Online Entry. To enter a Sweepstakes online, an eligible participant must go to: Http://www.teambetter.com/alternateentry/021819130 and fill out the the participant’s name, mailing address for receiving the potential prize (P.O. Boxes will not be accepted), email address (which will need to be verified) and cellular telephone number (which will need to be verified).
- Only one entry per person (using any method of entry) will be accepted. Multiple entries from the same person (whether via participation in the app and/or online entry) will invalidate all entries.
- Conditions relating to Entries:
- No attempted means of entering the Sweepstakes other those set forth in Section 4 will be accepted as a valid means of entering the Sweepstakes.
- Without limiting the provisions of Section 4.6 in Team Better’s Official Rules, Terms and Conditions, incomplete and illegible entries, late entries, and entries with information reasonably determined by Sponsor (in its sole discretion) to contain false information, will not be valid. Each entrant is responsible for providing accurate information as to his/her residential mailing address and how he/she may be contacted via email and telephone.
- All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Specific Prize Conditions; Liability for Taxes:
- The Prize winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release, and, if permitted in his/her state of residence and if required by Sponsor, a Publicity Release (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”). If a winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents in the manner and within the time set forth in Section 7(a) below, such winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Any tax liability of any nature, including income disclosure obligations, related to the receipt and/or use of a prize, shall be the sole responsibility of the recipient. The winner of any Prize with a value $600 or greater will be issued a 1099 US Tax Form for the retail value of the Prize.
- Drawing/Prize Winner Selection:
- Each Sweepstakes winner will be selected at random from among all valid entries received from eligible participants. Winner selection for the Prizes will occur on or about 03/17/2019 at 4:00 pm. Winner selection will be carried out by Sponsor using methods within its sole discretion. For each Prize, the potential winner will be notified by email that his/her entry has been drawn (the “Notification”) as soon as practicable after winner selection. The Notification will include the applicable Prize Claim Documents, if any. The potential winner will be required to execute and return all applicable original, signed and unmodified Prize Claim Documents, such that they are received by Sponsor within ten (10) days of the date of the email Notification, or the prize will be forfeited. At Team Better’s sole discretion, an alternate entrant may be identified as a potential winner and so notified in the same manner as before. Each potential winner will be required to respond by email acknowledging the Notification and re-verifying their mailing address – NOT a post office box – to which the Prize should be sent. Lack of compliance to any rules of this contest will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- If a Notification email (including the required Prize Claim Documents) is returned or is deemed by Sponsor (in its sole discretion) to be undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with the eligibility requirements and/or these Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate entrant will be identified as a potential winner and so notified in the same manner as before.
- The decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the email account provided in the registration. The “account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address, cellular number or service by the organization responsible for assigning addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the registered account holder for the email associated with the winning entry.
- Award of and Use of Prizes:
- Winners of the Sweepstakes will receive one of the Prizes subject to these Rules. Prizes shall be awarded only to the individuals named as prize winners, and the right to a Prize may not be sold, assigned or transferred to any other person. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, and no substitutions are allowed, except that Sponsor may substitute a prize of a value equal to or greater than the value of the originally described Prize, if the Prize, as described, is unavailable on a commercially reasonable basis (as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion) for any reason. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash or other consideration.
- Without limiting Section 2.2, winners will be responsible for all expenses associated with the receipt, possession and use of a Prize. Sponsor is only responsible for Prize delivery, not prize utility, quality or otherwise.